GovAssist Logo


It looks like you might be eligible for a Spouse-sponsored Green Card. The process is known as an adjustment of status to Legal Permanent Residency.
Our attorney will review your case, to make sure this is the right fit for you.

Family-Based Green Card

complete service • one-time fee
View all features
In-house Attorney Review
Dedicated Case Manager
Electronic Smart Forms
Progress Status Updates
Interview Preparation
Online Chat Support
Video Call with Attorney
Signature-Ready Application
Start Application